Enjoy 2-$25 gift cards to Pat’s Acres Racing Complex The 43 acre PARC was built back in the 1930’s by Pat Sabin for his employees to enjoy with their families. In the 1950’s, came motorcycle racing on the dirt. Then in 1965, Harry Heger bought the property and built a kart track.
The track was purchased by Chris and Lisa Egger in the Spring of 1998. The Eggers along with their children are presently operating this facility today.
6255 S. Arndt Rd
Canby, OR 97013